Let’s just admit it. Summer is over. There’s no going back as we watch the leaves turning brown on the trees. Now that your pool is finally closed, you may have left over foam noodles from those warm summer days, but where do they go when the air gets chilly? Why not put them to work?!
Our 5 Favorite Pool Noodle Ideas
- This simple, yet beautiful pool noodle garland really brings everything together. Check out the blog post from Sugar & Cloth for a full tutorial.
- At the Swimways Corp. annual cookout this summer we used our noodles as napkin rings – a cute and colorful way to brighten up any party. Using three different colored noodles, simply slice evenly and pull your napkins through the hole for a cheap and quirky solution.
- This tutorial for creating Pool Noodle Ponies from Ginger Snap Crafts is great for imaginative young minds and makes for an awesome weekend craft project for kids and parents.
- It is October! So here’s a fun decorative fall idea from Coupons Are Great, with tutorial - Pool Noodle Pumpkins!
- Ahoy thar me mateys! Do you have a pirate party t’plan? If so, Sophie’s World has a great tutorial and video walk-through that teaches you how to make a special foam noodle pirate sword for your little rapscallions!
But Wait, There’s More!
We’ve scoured Pinterest for the most creative pool noodle craft ideas out there and created a dedicated board. Here are our favorites! What’s your favorite noodle re-purposing idea?