Here’s why we know you’ll love our pool float just as much as we do!
1. Durability. Unlike cheap PVC floats, the SwimWays Spring Float has durable fabric-covered inflation – it’s in a league of its own! The #1 reason people buy a Spring Float is because it stands up for itself! From happy jumping kids to lazy lounging pets on the Spring Float Paddle Paws, you know it’ll be there for you throughout the pool season.
2. Relaxation. The soft, soothing mesh hammock bed and oversized inflatable pillow of the Spring Float provide you with the ultimate luxury for your water-full experience. Other members of the Spring Float family include the SunDry with above surface flotation, the Papasan for easy conversation, the SunSeat for the best in sit-up style, and the Recliner for a first-class lounging experience. Indulge in total comfort… you deserve it!
The Spring Float SunDry Lounger provides above-surface flotation.
3. Easy set-up. Featuring Jet Valve technology; the Spring Float inflates and deflates quickly and easily – no air pump required. Within minutes you’ll be luxuriating in soothing mesh that envelops your body. Customer service tip: Pinch the base of the valve stem as you inflate your Spring Float, this will allow air to pass through as you inflate your float.
4. Ultra-portable. The Spring Float can go just about anywhere you go! Perfect for travel and a great size for your suitcase, take your favorite float with you. The patented Inner Spring twist-and-fold action turns your deflated Spring Float into a compact disc for easy storage in the included carry bag.
5. Match your outfit – Or your mood. We know you invest a lot of time when it comes to selecting the perfect bathing suit, so our Spring Float line includes bright, vivid colors, bold graphics and patterns to compliment your personal style – no need to try them on under horrible fluorescent fitting room lighting.
We’re looking for blogging parents with children meeting the below size requirements to review our Sea Squirts PFD life jackets. We will also consider swim instructors/water experts. If you would like to host a giveaway with your review we will be happy to supply a PFD as a prize and ship it to your winner free of charge (would need sizing and gender information of course!). This opportunity is open to U.S. residents only excl. Alaska and Hawaii (and any other non-continental territories).
Please review the size chart below to see if your child(ren) would be a good fit!
20" - 23"
23" - 25"
25" - 29"
Looking good? Read on!
The SwimWays Sea Squirts PFD is a US Coast Guard Certified Type III personal flotation device (PFD). It’s great for boat trips, visiting the lake, the beach, or even the pool. This cute PFD is also a great way to introduce your child to the water as part of the learn to swim process. Here are just some of the reasons we know you’ll love it:
US Coast Guard Certified Type III Personal Flotation Device.
Buoyancy Technology allows for successful balance of a child’s center of gravity, giving them greater control and stability when swimming.
Quality neoprene outer cover and inner fabric liner for extreme comfort.
Cute flexible fins are appealing to kids and they naturally fold flat so they can sit comfortably in a boat or chair.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please email email@example.com no later than July 26, 2013 and include your child’s size and their gender (if you have more than one child, please include the size and gender of each so we can send you appropriate PFDs). Please feel free to share this post with other bloggers in your network who you feel may be a good fit for this opportunity.
All blogs will be reviewed for post and content quality. We’re looking for authentic posts from those who love to take pictures and/or videos of products in action, a good social media presence is also desired but not necessary.