Here’s why we know you’ll love our pool float just as much as we do!
1. Durability. Unlike cheap PVC floats, the SwimWays Spring Float has durable fabric-covered inflation – it’s in a league of its own! The #1 reason people buy a Spring Float is because it stands up for itself! From happy jumping kids to lazy lounging pets on the Spring Float Paddle Paws, you know it’ll be there for you throughout the pool season.
2. Relaxation. The soft, soothing mesh hammock bed and oversized inflatable pillow of the Spring Float provide you with the ultimate luxury for your water-full experience. Other members of the Spring Float family include the SunDry with above surface flotation, the Papasan for easy conversation, the SunSeat for the best in sit-up style, and the Recliner for a first-class lounging experience. Indulge in total comfort… you deserve it!
3. Easy set-up. Featuring Jet Valve technology; the Spring Float inflates and deflates quickly and easily – no air pump required. Within minutes you’ll be luxuriating in soothing mesh that envelops your body. Customer service tip: Pinch the base of the valve stem as you inflate your Spring Float, this will allow air to pass through as you inflate your float.
4. Ultra-portable. The Spring Float can go just about anywhere you go! Perfect for travel and a great size for your suitcase, take your favorite float with you. The patented Inner Spring twist-and-fold action turns your deflated Spring Float into a compact disc for easy storage in the included carry bag.
5. Match your outfit – Or your mood. We know you invest a lot of time when it comes to selecting the perfect bathing suit, so our Spring Float line includes bright, vivid colors, bold graphics and patterns to compliment your personal style – no need to try them on under horrible fluorescent fitting room lighting.
Find a Spring Float at a retailer near you or visit the SwimWays online store: